Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Describe your room at home. In what ways does your room reflect you as a person...

Describe your room at home. In what ways does your room reflect you as a person...

My room is small. I share this room with my older sister so when it comes to space, there's hardly any for both of our things. In my room, there are two beds, one for me and the other is my sister's. My bed is next to the windows, and my sister's is right at the foot of my bed. I love the place my bed is at because every morning the sun will rise and I get the early morning feeling. It's the best place to be next to the window when it is during the summer time because the window is right next to my bed. Beside my bed is my laptop, and next to that is my bookshelf full with books, movies, cds, dvds, candals, and many various small items. Most of the time, my room is messy. If a person was to come into my room during the weekdays, they'll see heaps or piles of clothes at the foot of mine and my sister's bed. In the middle of the room, the observer would see school books open in the middle of the section with sticky notes place at every place in the book, and maybe next to the book(s) are handout papers or notes. On the wall of my side of the bed, are pictures hanging. There are pictures of my friends and family; mainly my cousins and I.

All in all, my room reflect me as a person. My room describes the person I am: studious, unorgainzed, and a family person.

No comments:

Post a Comment