Tuesday, January 27, 2009

People that have been important...

There were many people who have been and are still important in my life. My sisters, my aunt, my parents, my family all play a role in my life.

I look to my sisters for advice, help, confidence, etc. They are the people who I can turn to no matter the situation. We have a bond that always connect and link. I know when to step off from my sisters, and my sisters knows when I need to talk to someone. We were always good to one another. Although we have our bad moments with each other, yelling, screaming, fighting, our bonds as sisters grow stronger because of it.

My aunt has always been like a sister and a mother to me. Whenever I need advice from an older person I always go to my aunt for advice. If I cannot talk to my sister, I always go to my aunt. She's very calm and patient when she listen. She even understands what I am saying most of the time. My aunt and I are very similar and alike in ways. We are the third sister born, we like to read, have education as a high goal, and have the same taste for movies and cartoons. So when we talk about things, only both of us knows about it.

My parents and my family, in general, are really important to me. That are the people that help me grow and learn lessons. My parents pushed me towards the importance of education. They always remind me to never fall falt on school, and to always stay on top of the school. Although their reminder sometimes sound annoying, it always help me see college as something I should have and a goal I should grasp. I'm forever glad that my parents do what they have to do, like always reminding me to get straight As, or do my homework, or that college is very importnat, because what their words, I would never made it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment