Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Experiences that have shaped me...

Experiences that have shaped me are:

1. Death(s) of a loved one:
-Whenever I lose someone I loved to death, it really hurts me and change me in a way. I learn to appreaciate every moment and time with the people I love. I don't waste time, and always make sure I say what I want to say because you'll never know what's going to happen to the people you love. I hold onto the people I love and make sure they know how much they are to me so that if death suddenly come upon the, I won't feel any regret.

2. Going to a GATE school:
-Elkhorn really made me who I am today; hardworking, responsible, helpful, etc. My first time in Elkhorn, I really hate it like many students who hated Ben Holt. I didn't know the importance of it except that it was full of many rich kids. The school system was challenging and I hated the fast pace of work we went through. However, my six years of attending the school from 3rd grade all the way to 8th grade changed me. I learned how to take notes, learned how to organized, learned team building, friendship, and so many things. This school was full of happy memories with friends and teachers, and because of it, I am the person I am today. If it had not been for Elkhorn, I don't think I would've survived Ben Holt.

No comments:

Post a Comment